Monday, May 22, 2006

Gnu Guru


My momma always said that life is like a box of chocolotes.. You'll never know wat u gonna get .

I feel tat same way abt life right now.. just had 1 exam today. phew ! as usual filled papyrus after papyrus of Arabian nights and gave it off . God bless the indian education system...
Nowadays i'm getting very much drawn n sucked into the Open Source world. for those illiterates out there, am talking abt Gnu/Linux ! RMS is my guru ( Richard Matthew Stallman - hez the man ) ..... moi gonna start digging into the vast mysterious depths of linuz world , and hopefully emerge a linux Geek && a hack ! :)

Life right now couldn't be more boring.. jobless, aimless,nothin to do. just lazing around.. man am telling you. it sucks !!
u know sometimes u get that feeling , that the world around u is moving fast and u're stuck in a hole...

who knows, in my current state of desperation i might even give Allsec a go.. i'd give anything right now to go away somewhere far from here (and this heat !) . i can literally hear Aerosmith in my ears tellin me to 'Fly away from here ' ..
and these fucking Set top boxes are killing me.. Fifa 2006 is just round the block and GOD ! am not gonna b able to watch it ! Stab me to death instead , rather than missing de samba beat... oh, i can literally hear the chants ...

Flying high up in the sky
Keep the St george flag flying high
from wemb-er-ly to Germany
keep the st george flag flying high

so....Until next time ,till i'm so bored as to be typing to myself...
adios amigos

No comments: