Monday, August 21, 2006

Up on Cloud # 9

yeah am flying.. feels like i'm flying..
itz such a long way up, from the start..

tatz exactly where i am now... on top of the world !!!
Microsoft is DA NUMBER 1 !


don't wanna get into the details.. itz against policy and ethics..
but i just wanna say itz amazing, lotsa fun.. getting to know the history of the company( which i know to a certain extent already). the work culture is amazing.. all in all, am having fun...

Yeah we're flying - feels just like flying
We're such a long way up - from the ground !

I do miss chennai.. but those who know me already, know tat bangalore is like a 2nd home to me.
and the best thing is, i get to watch EPL and La liga back again.. i've missed these two, like i've never missed my GF !! muahhahaaha...
Man utd. r gonna rock this season..
tatz it 4 now.. me signing off now..
user "mike sudhar" logged off :)

1 comment:

balu said...

I've never seen a oppurtunist like u da. Jus think of this, u would loathe at the sound of microsoft, and now u say 'I Love Microsoft'. Ya dude this world is funny, but next time around think b4 u speak. he he...