Saturday, September 20, 2008

V for Vacation

PHEW !

The magic four words you are NOT supposed to utter if you are employed in a 'taxing' job. Basically says you stopped working or even worse, people around you start to think that you stopped working. But you know what, it feels realllllllyy good to say it sometimes.

You might be wondering what the heck is this guy blabbering about. Adhu vandhu, basically, what i'm trying to say is that i am on a good damn VACATION after a long six months of busting my ass night & night (if wish i could say "day", but its not for me) ...

Picturize this ... Sudar before :-


Takakakkatkatkaktkaktatatatttttt.. sound of me typing on my keyboard.................
And just like that its time to board Shatabdi to start the vacation.
But you can never truly hide the technology inside you. It's like in Terminator. Arnold's eyes are the same no matter how much you pummel him. Same goes with me :)




Well its was worth the effort. Got to eat a LOT during this past week with all mom's delicacies. Got nothing more to say as my mind is getting lazy to think and my terminator eyes are getting droozy.. So long until next time. Asta la Vista !

P.S - If you got any comments, Talk to the Hand as the face ain't listenin.

No comments: